Thank you for changing and adapting with us over the last year! We are so appreciative of our community and thankful to be back to normal operations!
- Go to the Schedule page to login.
- We want to plan and prepare for each class and ask that you kindly pre-register.
- Please bring your mat to each class. Along with any additional items you may need.
- Community props are available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Each class has a description to help you prepare. Please message us with any questions so we can ensure you have the best experience possible.
Yes! All levels are welcomed and encouraged. All you need is an open mind and a willingness to learn. (comfy clothes and a yoga mat are helpful too.). Please read through all of our updated info above on adapting to new health guidelines for COVID-19.
We also have beginners series and workshop options throughout the year. You can find those on our Workshop Page. Let us know you're interested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything you feel comfortable in! Aim for clothing you can move in and don’t mind getting a little sweaty. Socks are optional and no shoes required.
Most importantly – an openness to learn! After that, bring your mat and any props you may want to utilize. Community props are available, but you are welcome to use yours. Props and mats can also be purchased at the studio, a variety of options are available. Great for studio and home practice! We also suggest a water bottle and towel for those sweatier classes!
No! Prairie Soul strives to create an environment where all levels can feel comfortable. We were all beginners once and your fellow students are there to encourage you and provide support. Once you begin, you’ll discover as you develop your practice that the rest of the room will fade away and your focus will be inward.
Prairie Soul Studio is located at 986 22nd Ave S, Suite B, on the back side of the University Mall, behind the new TJ Maxx (just drive around the back and look for our sign above the door!).